We understand that going to the dentist is scary enough, but paying for dental treatment can be even scarier for some. Fortunately, we know what it is like to be a patient; after all, we all receive dental treatment, too.
We understand your financial concerns. As such, it is our pleasure to provide a few convenient options to help aide you in affording the dental care you require.
- All Dental Insurances Accepted: We work hard with you to understand the coverage and requirements of your insurance. The more you understand your private or employer plan, the easier it is for us to provide you with estimates for the treatment required. Please note that we can only provide estimates, and that there is some room for error. Please call us if you are unsure about your coverage. We can work with you to understand your coverage and aid in providing the treatment you require.
Here is a list of common insurances we accept:
- Alberta Blue Cross
- Claim Secure
- Visa/Mastercard/Interac/Debit Accepted
- Payment Plans
- We can also provide payment plans authorized by you in order to split the payment for treatment. We explain the amounts and monthly payments so you will no receive any unexpected bills.
- The payment plan transactions are authorized by the credit card processing company, so all of your information is highly secured. We do not store your financial information at our clinic for privacy and security reasons.
- Cash/Cheque: Cash and cheques up to a certain dollar amount are always accepted.